PIP Triad and Triad Signs is currently accepting resumes for a Signage Production Specialist. Join an award-winning company with over 30 years’ experience in the marketing, print and signage industries.
Are you highly motivated, detail-oriented, and creative? Are you up for a challenge, eager to learn, and looking to join an established and fast-growing company? If so, we’re looking for a talented and inspired candidate who is focused on teamwork, task completion, and customer satisfaction. If you are looking for a rewarding career, not just another job, then come join our team as a Production Specialist!
As a Production Specialist, you will be responsible for all aspects of the physical production of signs, which includes preparing substrates and applying vinyl according to written instructions and under general direction. You must also mount and/or laminate prints, proofread signs and conduct quality assurance to ensure the efficient production of quality, accurate signs. The ideal candidate is a creative, self-motivated team player who can work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and who is determined to give every project his or her absolute best.
– Ability to pass a background check (including driving history) and drug screen.
– Ability to lift 50+ lbs at times.
– Ability to accurately measure and calculate measurements.
– Hands-on, mechanical mindset. Experience with shop tools.
– Ability to manage time effectively and hold yourself accountable.
– Detail-oriented and multi-tasking skills are critical.
– Material procurement for projects and shop production.
– Possess a sharp eye for quality control. You must have a quality mindset.
– Able to travel locally for installations and/or client estimate requests and present yourself in a professional manner at all times.
– Work safely and maintain a safe work environment.
– Maintain workplace in a clean and orderly fashion.
– 1-2 years in a signage production and/or install position.
– Understanding of sign industry pricing and how to build quotes/estimates.
– Experience on a press or wide format machine
– 3M wrap experience a plus.
Pay will be based on experience. We will train the right candidate if needed. Please email resume with subject line: LET’S TALK SIGNS to: email@example.com.